Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Giuseppe

Ok, so I talked a lot about The Creepy Monkey Show at the Fair this year.  That wasn't its billed name but, truly, there is no title more apt.  As you will see shortly.

Although I did my best to describe the full oookiness of Giuseppe's "interactions" with the audience...especially those of the female persuasion...there's really nothing like seeing it for yourself.

And so, my dear Fair Fans, I give you....

GIUSEPPE, THE CREEPY MONKEY!!

And keep in mind...this is a kid's show. 




Although the Fair for 2018 is over, the images of Giuseppe will be burned into your skull for eternity.  Tell me I'm wrong.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoa there, creepy monkey. I think for me, it was the voice “Do you like the monkey?”. Why did I watch that just before bed? Stuff of nightmares, seriously!

Toni at Woodhaven said...

Oh, yes! That voice, too! Soooo many things to choose from. And so sorry -- I totally should have included a warning about late-night viewing.

SharonShibas said...

That voice. That poor child that had Guisseppe bouncing in her lap. Just all over creepy. This MAN walks among us!